Sunday, May 28, 2006

Movies in Bangalore

nowrunning.com
Explocity.com (does not include The Forum, seems pretty much incomplete)
PVR Cinemas (home of Gold Class Cinemas at The Forum) (won't let me log-in to book)
INOX (at Garuda Mall) (won't let me browse showtimes)
Collective Chaos (film society)
Bangalore Film Society

Is it possible to book online? PVR has a booking website, but I'm not sure how it works. Tickets by SMS? Home delivery? (Why can't I pick them up at the theatre?)

Anybody have pointers to other screenings at Nani Cinematheque?

[UPDATED 6/4/2006] More info and links.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you book online on the PVR website, you get a confirmation number which you present to collect your tickets at the hall, before the show.

Chris said...

When I said I'm not sure how it works, I meant I'm not sure that it works. Might be a temporary problem, but when I tried earlier I couldn't get past the login screen of the ticketing system.